Internet of Things
Intelligent Process Automation manifests through Internet of Things. This is a multitude of systems inter-related and integrated through instruments and sensors, controlled by a set of command modules, to deliver a seamless set of transactions. Automation with intelligence enables routine transactions and data processing to be mechanized using a digital workforce. It can be implemented for a smart home as well as for a controlled industrial process. Large-scale adoption of RPA and AI would necessitate widespread penetration and proliferation of IoT devices.
Partner with QuantFarm to get ahead with our sophisticated solutions and services in IoT.
- IoT data from factories, as it streams from connected equipment, can be used to forecast expected load and demand using recurrent networks This is a specific type of deep learning network used with sequence data.
- Continuous customer engagement through connected devices, monitors products and provide proactive support.
- Edge computing and analytics can solve the challenge for enterprises ranging from oil and gas production to banks and retailers.
- Maximize visibility of supply chains and improve transport operations of valuable cargo
- Business process monitoring through detailed monitoring to other areas of business, including office work and field operations.