Sushil Jha - Founder & CEO
- Visionary Software Entrepreneur based in Silicon Valley for last 23 years
- Absolute Believer in the Power of ML/AI. Willing to “Swing for the Fences”
- Cofounded, OuterJoin, a Digital Marketing company and LeadFormix, “Demand Generation and Marketing Automation” SaaS Platform
- LeadFormix acquired by Callidus Software (now part of SAP)
- Brings in Technical & Business acumen
- Committed to make a “Difference”
Tuhin Chattopadhyay, Ph.D. – CTOhttps://www.tuhinchattopadhyay.com/
- 15 years of experience in academia & industry – delivers analytics solutions to organizations across USA, Europe, Australia, Africa & South-East Asia
- Keynote speaker at international conferences like Next Big Tech Asia 17 in 2017 at Kuala Lumpur and Sports Analytics Africa in 2018 at Johannesburg
- Jury Member of data science competitions across Europe & USA
- Authored books & more than 30 publications in international journals & conferences
- Editor-in-Chief of International Journal of Business Analytics and Intelligence (IJBAI)
- Interview to DZone, USA – https://dzone.com/articles/coffee-with-a-data-scientist-tuhin
Sudhakar Nammi, Vice President Automation
- Master Black Belt & Lean Certified Professional with over 19 years’ rich experience in Service Quality Management, Robotic Process Automation, Six Sigma/ Lean Practices Deployment, Business Transformation and Customer Support
- Business Centric IT Leadership ǀ Emerging Technology Solutions ǀ Business Transformation ǀ Program Management ǀ Solution Architect ǀ Service Delivery
- Leader offering accelerated record of viable solutions impacting organizational capability and performance, catering to business needs by early adaption of futuristic technological trends, and enabling organizations to meet technology goals by driving critical digital transformations.
Anil Goyal - Head of Delivery
- Anil Goyal is a proven leader in enterprise software and Telecom industry with rich global experience spanning a career of 25 years. Working primarily as Delivery Head and Program Manager for companies like IBM, Verizon, Amdocs and Reliance, he has developed a broad range of skills and expertise, required for managing large and complex projects.
- In his recent role at IBM, he successfully delivered India’s most ambitious Big Data Project for Vodaphone, by marshalling IBM’s expertise and resources around the globe. As an IBM certified Cloud & Big Data Architect and IBM certified Enterprise Architect, he has helped several organizations deploy IBM’s Big Data and Analytical solutions successfully in a variety of domains.
- He was also successful in turning around CMG Logica, a mid-size software company in South Africa from a loss of US $7.4 millions to a profit of US $4.3 millions within a year. As a hands-on manager, he has built successful pre sales as well as delivery organizations with focus on customer-success.
- An engineer from NIT Trichy, he has always enjoyed challenging assignments which propelled his career to greater heights. He is excited to be part of an entrepreneurial venture in the field of Big Data and leverage his global experience to build a world class delivery organization for QuantFarm.
Nilesh Dattani, Director – Supply Chain Analytics
- Mr. Nilesh Dattani has a leadership experience of over 25 years in Global Supply & Logistics Value Chain.
- He has vast exposure across Ports & Terminals, Multi-modal Logistics, Commodity Supply Chains, Cargo Risk Management and core Maritime Operations
- He has enacted top management roles at marquee Global conglomerates like A.P. Moller Maersk Terminals, Adani Ports & SEZ Ltd., JSW Steel Ltd., and the Lloyd’s Agency, in India and abroad
- He is a Marine Chief Engineer by profession, having sailed world-wide with International Shipping & Ship-management Companies leading their Maritime Operations at Sea, Ship-Port and Port-Inland interfaces.
- Mr. Nilesh Dattani is an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore – IIMB
- Not a one-industry person the Diversity of his profile brings on table Clarity, Strategy and Leadership, so important for Value Creation and Institution Building in a cross-adjacent & disruptive Business environment.