Artificial Intelligence allow bots to perform decision making functions independently – by referring and making sense of historical data, contextualizing them for the current context and generating relevant and credible alternatives. In other words, AI will begin replacing the human function of dealing with uncertainty by analyzing the past for the creation of a desirable future state. AI applications powered by machine learning will leverage and strengthen RPA to elevate to Intelligent Process Automation (IPA).
QuantFarm leverages the power of AI to boost businesses in multiple ways.
- Cyber-security through monitoring of behavior , identification of anomalies, real-time detection of threats, adapts and respond to threats and issue alerts.
- Fraud detection and prevention of financial transactions.
- Image classification and speech recognition for multiple applications.
- Chat bots capable of understanding natural language.
- Virtual shopping capabilities that offer personalized recommendations and discuss purchase options with the consumer.