- What are the right price points to maximize sales and profits?
- How often should I price promote and at what depth to achieve my sales and profit targets?
- What items are synergistic that can be bundled and promoted together for incremental sales?
- What is the impact of competitive pricing on my brands; my pricing on competitive brands?
- How does the category respond to changes in pricing levels and what is the impact on sales and traffic if the category and/or key brands/products take price increases/decreases?
- What price thresholds and price gaps pose the most risk to my sales and brand position?
- What is the impact of price promotion on brand equity?
- What is the right amount of price promotion and marketing activity? Which activities can be bundled to produce the best results?
- How should I price against specific consumer segments and create price tiers and/or zones to optimize sales and share in specific markets?
- What is the pricing sensitivity to my own and competitive products that will result in switching?
- What is the economic and operational effect on pricing and how should I react?
- What is the best pricing architecture for my product portfolio given competitive and category trends/pressures?
Dynamic Real Time Marketing Mix Model
- Automatically calculates the best channels and mix to invest to hit your goals and KPIs, adjusting on the fly as it goes and gathers new learning and insights
- Provides intelligence as to which channels influenced conversions so you understand the mix involved, at the individual level
Autonomous Media Buying
- Machine capabilities that make buying decisions based on widespread multivariate testing of audiences, bids, keywords, targeting, domains and placements to understand what’s working and what’s not, and what has the greatest potential to reach the goal(s) of the campaign
- Added layer on top of/connected to your existing search, social, and display account(s)
- Works 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, buying media, making bid adjustments and structuring campaign activity
Customer churn refers to when a customer ceases relationship with a company
- Which customers are more prone to churn?
- When are my customers likely to leave?
- Why are my customers leaving us? Which are the most critical factors on customer churn?
- How does a churner profile look like? What makes our churner different?
A recommendation engine analyzes available data to make suggestions for something that a website user might be interested in, such as a book, a video or a job, among other possibilities.