- Disease Prediction from Health Parameters
Discovering the parameters closely associated with the disease and predicting the probability of the disease for individuals
- Risk Prediction using Comorbidity & Stratification
The process of separating patient populations into high-risk, low-risk, and the ever-important rising-risk groups is called risk stratification. Having a platform to stratify patients according to risk is key to the success of any population health management initiative.
- Dashboard for Health Monitoring
- Medical Image Classification for Disease Prediction
Deep learning techniques like Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) are used
- Electronic Medical Record–Based Early Detection of Inpatient Deterioration in Community Hospitals