Sushil Jha - Founder & CEO
- Visionary Software Entrepreneur based in Silicon Valley for last 23 years
- Absolute Believer in the Power of ML/AI. Willing to “Swing for the Fences”
- Cofounded, OuterJoin, a Digital Marketing company and LeadFormix, “Demand Generation and Marketing Automation” SaaS Platform
- LeadFormix acquired by Callidus Software (now part of SAP)
- Brings in Technical & Business acumen
- Committed to make a “Difference”
Tuhin Chattopadhyay, PH.D. – CTOhttps://www.tuhinchattopadhyay.com/
- “Artificial Intelligence Leader of the Year” in 2018 by NASSCOM CoE – IoT.
- “Best Analytics and Insight Leader of the Year” in 2017 by KamiKaze B2B Media.
- Featured in India’s Top 10 Data Scientists in 2016 by Analytics India Magazine [http://analyticsindiamag.com/top-10-data-scientists-india-2016/].
- 15 years of experience in academia & industry – delivers analytics solutions to organizations across USA, Europe, Africa and south-east Asia.
- Keynote speaker at international conferences like Next Big Tech Asia 17 in 2017 at Kuala Lumpur and Sports Analytics Africa in 2018 at Johannesburg.
- Jury Member of data science competitions across Europe & USA.
- Authored books and more than 30 publications in international journals and conference proceedings.
- Editor-in-Chief of International Journal of Business Analytics and Intelligence (IJBAI) for last 6 years.
- Interview to DZone, USA – https://dzone.com/articles/coffee-with-a-data-scientist-tuhin
Anil Goyal, Head of Delivery
Anil Goyal is a proven leader in enterprise software and Telecom industry with rich global experience spanning a career of 25 years. Working primarily as Delivery Head and Program Manager for companies like IBM, Verizon, Amdocs and Reliance, he has developed a broad range of skills and expertise, required for managing large and complex projects.
In his recent role at IBM, he successfully delivered India’s most ambitious Big Data Project for Vodaphone, by marshalling IBM’s expertise and resources around the globe. As an IBM certified Cloud & Big Data Architect and IBM certified Enterprise Architect, he has helped several organizations deploy IBM’s Big Data and Analytical solutions successfully in a variety of domains.
He was also successful in turning around CMG Logica, a mid-size software company in South Africa from a loss of US $7.4 millions to a profit of US $4.3 millions within a year. As a hands-on manager, he has built successful pre sales as well as delivery organizations with focus on customer-success.
An engineer from NIT Trichy, he has always enjoyed challenging assignments which propelled his career to greater heights. He is excited to be part of an entrepreneurial venture in the field of Big Data and leverage his global experience to build a world class delivery organization for QuantFarm.